Bachelor's Degree in Culinary Arts Management
- Experience everything that’s in the AOS program, and so much more.
- Study business-related topics such as Finance, Marketing and Promoting Food, and Human Resource Management.
- Explore other countries and their foods through language studies and History and Cultures courses.
- Hone your leadership skills in classes like Psychology of Human Behavior, Leadership and Ethics, and Business Planning.
- Map out your own education plan with a variety of electives and exciting concentrations such as Farm-to-Table Cooking in America and Hospitality and Beverage Management.