Bachelor's Degree in Baking and Pastry Arts Management
- Experience everything that’s in the AOS program, and so much more.
- Explore the diverse languages, history, and baking and pastry traditions of the world.
- Discover how to make your baking and pastry business profitable by studying marketing, computers, and finance.
- Learn how best to work with and supervise others through subjects such as interpersonal communication, psychology, ethics, and management.
- Map out your own education plan with a variety of electives and exciting concentrations such as Farm-to-Table Cooking in America and Hospitality and Beverage Management.