BPS Concentration—Farm-to-Table Cooking in America
- Learn from Culinary Director and famed American chef Larry Forgione, who will teach courses and lead hands-on instruction in the program.
- Benefit from special lectures via visits, video conferencing, and taped courses by some of the biggest names in the industry—including Dean Fearing; Thomas Keller; Wolfgang Puck; Alice Waters; Jasper White; and more.
- Plant and nurture crops in CIA Greystone gardens; source ingredients from local farms, fields, and forests in this world-famous food and wine region.
- Develop menus using the sourced ingredients, participating in cutting, tasting, and cooking demos along the way.
- Produce menu items for service to the public at a special dining event held each week on campus in the Williams Center for Flavor Discovery.